Pepper Spray

HEATWAVE 1/2 oz Plastic Hardshell Pepper Spray

Be the first to review this product

$2.99

SKU: HW05M-2

Out of stock

Carrying this powerful HEATWAVE self defense Pepper Spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant..!


This 1/2 oz stream HEATWAVE Pepper Spray has a 8-10 foot range with a thick straight stream spray that can apply lots of pepper spray in a very tight area. You'll get quick results in any situation.


The HEATWAVE brand has a guaranteed heat, 180,000 SHU 15% OC. Made in U.S.A. Heatwave 1/2 oz Pepper Spray in a Hard molded plastic with key ring. Makes carrying your defense spray easy and convenient. Spray is a stream pattern that is highly effective in stopping an attacker. 1/2  ounce of the hottest spray you can get, combined with the easy to carry and use hard shell puts defense in your corner.



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC.

  • Straight Stream Pattern.

  • Twist Lock Safety.

  •  Available in 8 colors.

  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

Carrying this powerful HEATWAVE self defense Pepper Spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant..!

This 1/2 oz stream HEATWAVE Pepper Spray has a 8-10 foot range with a thick straight stream spray that can apply lots of pepper spray in a very tight area. You'll get quick results in any situation.

The HEATWAVE brand has a guaranteed heat, 180,000 SHU 15% OC. Made in U.S.A. Heatwave 1/2 oz Pepper Spray in a Hard molded plastic with key ring. Makes carrying your defense spray easy and convenient. Spray is a stream pattern that is highly effective in stopping an attacker. 1/2  ounce of the hottest spray you can get, combined with the easy to carry and use hard shell puts defense in your corner.

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC.
  • Straight Stream Pattern.
  • Twist Lock Safety.
  •  Available in 8 colors.
  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Brand Heatwave
Spray Pattern Stream Pattern
Ounces .5
Length No
Action Trigger Twist Lock
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review