Heatwave Pepper Spray

HEATWAVE 2 oz. Plastic Molded Pepper Spray

Be the first to review this product

$5.08

$18.95

SKU: HW2M

In stock

Heatwave 2 oz Pepper Spray in a Hard molded plastic with keyring. Makes carrying your defense spray easy and convenient. Spray is a stream pattern that is highly effective in stopping an attacker.
2 full ounces of the hottest spray you can get, combined with the easy to carry and use hardshell puts defense in your corner. Made in the USA



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • Hardshell Molded


  • Twist Lock Safety


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

Heatwave 2 oz Pepper Spray in a Hard molded plastic with keyring. Makes carrying your defense spray easy and convenient. Spray is a stream pattern that is highly effective in stopping an attacker.
2 full ounces of the hottest spray you can get, combined with the easy to carry and use hardshell puts defense in your corner. Made in the USA



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • Hardshell Molded


  • Twist Lock Safety


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Color No
Brand No
Spray Pattern No
Ounces No
Length No
Action Trigger No
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review