This new pepper spray spin-top model was designed with the user in mind, easy to engage and use. The spin-top features a rotating head that works as the safety/fire as well as the actuator. The spin-top as a positive locking position that works by rotating the head either left (Fire) or right (Safety), guarantying protection when you need it most. Available in 7 different colors including 2 universal safety colors (Florescence Orange and Florescence Yellow) perfect pepper spray for meter readers. You can also order the jogger model, same great spin-top pepper spray but with a elastic/Velcro wrist strap making it the perfect pepper spray for joggers and mail delivery personnel.
- 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
- New Design
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.