Heatwave Pepper Spray

HEATWAVE .5 oz. Replacement Canister

Be the first to review this product

$1.79

$8.51

SKU: HW05C

In stock

Replacement Canister for PSK5-18 and PSK5M-18 series models. Easy to conceal on your person. At the touch of a finger, it delivers a potent pepper spray that stops attackers cold. It's your insurance policy against unexpected or unforeseen dangers, anytime - anywhere. Guaranteed heat rating of at least 180,000 SHU. 15% OC



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray


  • Replacement Canister


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

Replacement Canister for PSK5-18 and PSK5M-18 series models. Easy to conceal on your person. At the touch of a finger, it delivers a potent pepper spray that stops attackers cold. It's your insurance policy against unexpected or unforeseen dangers, anytime - anywhere. Guaranteed heat rating of at least 180,000 SHU. 15% OC



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray


  • Replacement Canister


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Color No
Brand No
Spray Pattern No
Ounces No
Length No
Action Trigger No
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review