Hot Deals

HEATWAVE .5 oz. STINGRAY TACTICAL GRIP & HOLSTER

Be the first to review this product

$6.09

$15.95

SKU: HW05SR-HSTR

In stock

Anyone who spends time out of the house enjoying their favorite physical activities such as jogging, hiking, running or even strolling should remain aware that they could be at risk of being attacked by a criminal who is looking for an easy target. People who are out by themselves, are exactly what predators are looking for. They watch for someone who appears to be vulnerable and distracted so they will have the element of surprise. The ergonomic Tactical Grip is form fitted for ease of use and accuracy. Designed after Police Units where comfort and precision aiming is a must. Made of hardened plastic, this unit is resistant to drops, bangs and whatever abuse you put it through and still remains ready to take down any assailant that makes a move. 180,000 SHU 15% OC. Color BLACK includes matched molded holster with belt clip



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • Tactical Grip & Holster


  • New Design


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

Anyone who spends time out of the house enjoying their favorite physical activities such as jogging, hiking, running or even strolling should remain aware that they could be at risk of being attacked by a criminal who is looking for an easy target. People who are out by themselves, are exactly what predators are looking for. They watch for someone who appears to be vulnerable and distracted so they will have the element of surprise. The ergonomic Tactical Grip is form fitted for ease of use and accuracy. Designed after Police Units where comfort and precision aiming is a must. Made of hardened plastic, this unit is resistant to drops, bangs and whatever abuse you put it through and still remains ready to take down any assailant that makes a move. 180,000 SHU 15% OC. Color BLACK includes matched molded holster with belt clip



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • Tactical Grip & Holster


  • New Design


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Color No
Brand No
Spray Pattern No
Ounces No
Length No
Action Trigger No
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review