Heatwave Pepper Spray

HEATWAVE .75 oz. Plastic Molded Pepper Spray

Be the first to review this product

$3.23

$15.95

SKU: HW07M

In stock

Option 1: Hardshell BLK



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • Contains .75 oz


  • 10 - 12 Ft. Range


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

Option 1: Hardshell BLK



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • Contains .75 oz


  • 10 - 12 Ft. Range


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Color N/A
Brand N/A
Spray Pattern N/A
Ounces N/A
Length N/A
Action Trigger N/A
Device Support N/A

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review