Heatwave Pepper Spray

HEATWAVE .75 oz ROUND Lipstick/Perfume-Pepper Spray

Be the first to review this product

$4.82

$12.95

SKU: HWRND

Out of stock

Round lipstick/perfume pepper spray, secretly disguised and easily concealed. Carry in your purse or pocket. Next time you are out on the town you will feel confident knowing that you have your secret weapon. Canister contains 3/4 ounce, 10% OC HeatWave pepper spray and a range of 10 feet. Easily incapacitate any would be attacker. Color Black



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • Round Tube Design


  • Easily Concealed


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

Round lipstick/perfume pepper spray, secretly disguised and easily concealed. Carry in your purse or pocket. Next time you are out on the town you will feel confident knowing that you have your secret weapon. Canister contains 3/4 ounce, 10% OC HeatWave pepper spray and a range of 10 feet. Easily incapacitate any would be attacker. Color Black



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC


  • Round Tube Design


  • Easily Concealed


  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Brand N/A
Spray Pattern N/A
Ounces N/A
Length N/A
Action Trigger N/A
Device Support N/A

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review