Emergency and Safety Kits

SALE
HEATWAVE Dog Walkers Safety Kit

HEATWAVE Dog Walkers Safety Kit

Be the first to review this product

$9.99

$14.99

SKU: HW-DWK

In stock

The HEATWAVE Dog Walkers Kit is Perfect when out Walking the Dog in the Evening or at Night.


Kit Number: HW-DWK


Includes:


Heatwave Velcro Strap Pepper Spray.


Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches. This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray

  • 8 - 10 Ft. Range

  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.


Pet Safety Light.


The Bright LED Light will keep your dog highley Visable in low light and keeo them safe.



  • Clip on Attachment

  • Flashing LED Light

  • Blue and Yellow for High Visibility

  • Batteries Including

Description

Details

The HEATWAVE Dog Walkers Kit is Perfect when out Walking the Dog in the Evening or at Night.

Kit Number: HW-DWK

Includes:

Heatwave Velcro Strap Pepper Spray.

Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches. This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray
  • 8 - 10 Ft. Range
  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Pet Safety Light.

The Bright LED Light will keep your dog highley Visable in low light and keeo them safe.

  • Clip on Attachment
  • Flashing LED Light
  • Blue and Yellow for High Visibility
  • Batteries Including

Additional

Additional Information

Color No
Brand Heatwave
Spray Pattern No
Ounces No
Length No
Action Trigger No
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review