Pepper Spray

SALE
HEATWAVE Jogging Club 5 Pack Jogger Pepper Sprays

HEATWAVE Jogging Club 5 Pack Jogger Pepper Sprays

Be the first to review this product

$12.99

$19.99

SKU: HW05J-JC

In stock

Carrying this powerful HEATWAVE self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant..!


Carrying this weapon with you when out Jogging and keeping fit is the easiest way to make sure it's with when you need it.


This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches. This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.



  • Velcro Strap for easy carrying when jogging.

  • Keyring attachment.

  • 180,000 SHU, 15% OC. 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC.

  • 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray.

  • 8 - 10 Ft. Range.

  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

Carrying this powerful HEATWAVE self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant..!

Carrying this weapon with you when out Jogging and keeping fit is the easiest way to make sure it's with when you need it.

This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches. This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

  • Velcro Strap for easy carrying when jogging.
  • Keyring attachment.
  • 180,000 SHU, 15% OC. 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC.
  • 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray.
  • 8 - 10 Ft. Range.
  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Color No
Brand Heatwave
Spray Pattern Stream Pattern
Ounces .5
Length No
Action Trigger Twist Lock
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review