Heatwave Pepper Spray

SALE
HEATWAVE .75 oz. Plastic Molded-MOLDED BLACK

HEATWAVE .75 oz. Plastic Molded-MOLDED BLACK

Be the first to review this product

$6.95

$9.99

SKU: HW07M-J

In stock

Heatwave pepper spray, 21% 3/4 oz Molded hardshell with jogger strap. Perfect for joggers or walkers. Protect yourself from would be bad guys or aggressive dogs.


    18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
    Contains .75 oz
    10 - 12 Ft. Range
    Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

Heatwave pepper spray, 21% 3/4 oz Molded hardshell with jogger strap. Perfect for joggers or walkers. Protect yourself from would be bad guys or aggressive dogs.


    18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
    Contains .75 oz
    10 - 12 Ft. Range
    Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Color No
Brand No
Spray Pattern No
Ounces No
Length No
Action Trigger No
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review