HEATWAVE Pepper Spray is hot; how hot? 23% OC is the hottest pepper spray on the market.
Combining 18% Red Pepper and 5% Black Pepper, it is like having a bodyguard with you and the Fire Master Handle makes sure they get a good dose of the HOT stuff..!
Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant
- 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
- 2 OZ Pepper Spray
- 8 - 12 Ft. Range
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Bright ORANGE Dye
- Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!