The 4oz. Heatwave FOGGER Action Twist-Lok Pepper Spray contains 30 one-second bursts of pepper spray self defense.
15% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum – active personal protection ingredient) concentration. Easy Twist-Lok dispenser is quick and easy to use when necessary.
With 4 full ounces, you will have added protection that lasts through multiple uses. Providing a spray range of 12 to 15 feet, this unit can stop attackers long before they can reach you, providing you extra time to spray multiple attackers.
Ideal for law enforcement personnel, mail carriers, meter readers, etc. The FOGGER model allows for a Wide distribution of Pepper Spray.
Fogger Nozzle produces a extremly wide pattern using 115 mm nozzle orifice.
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Bright ORANGE Dye.
Hiden UV Dye that lasts for up to 3 Days..!
Twist Lock Cap
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.