HEATWAVE .5 OZ. HOLSTERED KEY-CHAIN PEPPER SPRAY

$9.71

  • Dark Blue
  • Pink Camo
  • Zebra
  • Black
  • Light Blue
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Red
Clear
x
1 × DRINK DIVERSION SAFE - PABST BLUE RIBBON

Available on backorder

$9.21
1 × Hidden Items ~ DIVERSION SAFE - GARDEN STONE

In stock (can be backordered)

$3.37 - $4.21
$7.81
1 × Infrared Wireless Alert System ~ DRIVEWAY PATROL

In stock (can be backordered)

$19.45 - $24.31
1 × FOOD DIVERSION SAFE -DEL MONTE #10 CAN

Available on backorder

$19.21

Description

Our Heatwave Holstered Pepper Spray offers ease of use and extreme durability in carrying. The Leatherette Holster is perfect for key chain applications offering you the reliability of having defense close at hand.

The Super Hot Heatwave brand is 15% OC, guaranteed to leave your attacker on the ground, giving you plenty of time for an escape to safety.

Getting ready to send your student off to college? Send them off, but send them SAFE. College campus security is a main concern when sending your loved one off into the College world. Getting them a Pepper Spray for dorm room safety is important. Making sure that they always have the protection with them such as these key chain Pepper Spray is essential!Perfect for Home, Office, Car and Dorm Safety.When you need ease of use, convenience at hand, and drop’em to their knees power, pick Heatwave.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray in Molded Shell
8 – 10 Ft. Range Proudly
Made in the U.S.A.

Additional information

Colors

Dark Blue, Pink Camo, Zebra, Black, Light Blue, Pink, Purple, Red

You may also like…

~ FREE (TRUMP) Ball Cap / Hat

+ FREE Shipping!

This Item – Automatically Added – All Orders > $75.00

(while supplies last)

FREE Pepper Spray ~ HEATWAVE 23% O.C. – Palm Size Canister (Twist-Loc)