Our Heatwave Plastic Molded Pepper Spray offers ease of use and extreme durability in carrying. The Outer plastic molding is perfect for key chain applications offering you the reliability of having defense close at hand.
The quick release key chain adapter is simple to use and will always make sure you have you spray when you need it. The Super Hot Heatwave brand is 15% OC, guaranteed to leave your attacker on the ground, giving you plenty of time for an escape to safety.
Getting ready to send your student off to college? Send them off, but send them SAFE. College campus security is a main concern when sending your loved one off into the College world. Getting them a Pepper Spray for dorm room safety is important. Making sure that they always have the protection with them such as these key chain Pepper Spray is essential!Perfect for Home, Office, Car and Dorm Safety.When you need ease of use, convenience at hand, and drop’em to their knees power, pick Heatwave.
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray in Molded Shell
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.