HEATWAVE ~ STINGRAY TACTICAL GRIP w/ Key-Chain Attachment

$6.73 - $13.31

  • S.T.G.
  • STG+HLSTR
Clear
x
1 × HEATWAVE .5 oz. Spin-Top Pepper Spray
Colors
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Red

Available on backorder

$7.21 $6.85
$95.00
1 × HEATWAVE ~ Jogger Pepper Spray ~ 23% OC

Available on backorder

$95.00

Description

Anyone who spends time out of the house enjoying their favorite physical activities such as jogging, hiking, running or even strolling should remain aware that they could be at risk of being attacked by a criminal who is looking for an easy target. People who are out by themselves, are exactly what predators are looking for. They watch for someone who appears to be vulnerable and distracted so they will have the element of surprise. The ergonomic Tactical Grip is form fitted for ease of use and accuracy. Designed after Police Units where comfort and precision aiming is a must. Made of hardened plastic, this unit is resistant to drops, bangs and whatever abuse you put it through and still remains ready to take down any assailant that makes a move. 180,000 SHU 15% OC. Color BLACK

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Tactical Grip
New Design
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional information

Weight1 oz
Material

S.T.G., STG+HLSTR

You may also like…

~ FREE (TRUMP) Ball Cap / Hat

+ FREE Shipping!

This Item – Automatically Added – All Orders > $75.00

(while supplies last)

FREE Pepper Spray ~ HEATWAVE 23% O.C. – Palm Size Canister (Twist-Loc)