9 oz. Big Shot Defense Pepper Spray from Security Plus is some of the HOTTEST defense spray on the market. Guaranteed 180,000 SHU formula Big Shot Defense Pepper Sprays are hotter than 99% of the competition. Couple the unimaginably hot pepper formula we use with the large can sizes that give you up to 25 full 1- second bursts and you have a body guard that the President would be proud to have. This is an extremely effective self defense system. It is ideal for carrying while out in the wilderness or on secluded walks, keep one in your car, home, truck or shop.
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Fire Master Handle
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.