His & Hers ~ Pepper Spray Jogger Pack

$9.91

Available on backorder

x
1 × MACE-PEPPERGEL MAGNUM 4

In stock (can be backordered)

$26.71
1 × KEYGUARD PEPPER SPRAY, HARD CASE, BLACK

In stock (can be backordered)

$14.91
1 × HEATWAVE ~ 2 oz Flip-Top Pepper Sprays
Nozzle
  • Ballistic
  • Foam
  • Fogger
  • Shot Gun
  • Stream
$7.94 - $12.21

Description

Carrying this powerful HEATWAVE self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant..!

Carrying this weapon with you when out Jogging and keeping fit is the easiest way to make sure it’s with when you need it.

This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches. This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

Velcro Strap for easy carrying when jogging.
Keyring attachment.
180,000 SHU, 15% OC. 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC.
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray.
8 – 10 Ft. Range.

You may also like…

~ FREE (TRUMP) Ball Cap / Hat

+ FREE Shipping!

This Item – Automatically Added – All Orders > $75.00

(while supplies last)

FREE Pepper Spray ~ HEATWAVE 23% O.C. – Palm Size Canister (Twist-Loc)