Defender 3 Pack ~ Stun Gun / Flashlight – Wild Kat – HEATWAVE Pepper Spray ~ Pink

$14.25 - $17.81

Available on backorder

Always on Sale

Units Amount
1 $17.81
2 - 4 $16.03
5 - 9 $15.14
10+ $14.25
x
1 × BICYCLE AND JOGGER LIGHT - 7 FUNCTION
Colors
$2.52 - $3.31
1 × Infrared Wireless Alert System ~ DRIVEWAY PATROL

In stock (can be backordered)

$19.45 - $24.31
1 × SPRINKLER HEAD KEY HIDER DIVERSION SAFE

Available on backorder

$5.21

Description

The 3 Part Defender Pack is perfect for those who want that EXTRA protection Close at Hand.

Included in the Pack is:

1 x Heatwave Pepper Spray, 0.5oz in Pink Leather Holster.
1 x Wild KAT Self defense Key-chain Pink.
1 x 60,000,000 Volt, LED Flashlight Mini ViperTek Stun Gun in Hot Pink. (Wall Mount Charger internal included)

The Super Hot Heatwave brand is 15% OC, guaranteed to leave your attacker on the ground, giving you plenty of time for an escape to safety.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray = up to 6, 1 Second Bursts
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

The Wild Kat Key-chain is not a toy, but is in fact a very serious defense weapon.

It is made of an ultra-tough plastic material that is very hard to break. Makes a great gift for any woman. Hook to your keychain and you will always have the protection you need. Wild Kat will provide a painful and stunning blow when you nail an attacker giving you a solid window of time to escape.

Mini ViperTek Stun Gun 60 MILLION volts.

This amazing device is light enough to be carried on a carabiner or belt. At 60,000,000 VOLTS, that’s 60 MILLION, this little HANDHELD FLASHLIGHT / STUN GUN is an AWESOME & STRONG little package!

Additional information

Weight5 oz

You may also like…