HEATWAVE .5 OZ. REPLACEMENT CANISTER

$3.91$8.39

In stock

Compare
  Ask a Question

Replacement Canister for PSK5-18 and PSK5M-18 series models. Easy to conceal on your person. At the touch of a finger, it delivers a potent pepper spray that stops attackers cold. It’s your insurance policy against unexpected or unforeseen dangers, anytime – anywhere. Guaranteed heat rating of at least 180,000 SHU. 15% OC

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray
Replacement Canister
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Store
Price
Details
0 out of 5
$3.91$8.39

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.

See It Styled On Instagram

    Instagram did not return any images.
Translate ยป

Outlet Search