Pepper Spray

The 3 Part Key-Chain Defender Pack. (PINK)

Be the first to review this product

$24.99

$34.99

SKU: KCDPx3PK

In stock

The 3 Part Key Chain Defender Pack is perfect for those who want that EXTRA protection Close at Hand.


Included in the Pack is:



  • 1 x Heatwave Pepper Spray, 0.5oz in Pink Leather Holster.

  • 1 x Wild KAT Self defence Key-chain Pink.

  • 1 x 20,000,000 Volt, Mini Smack Stun Gun in Metalic Pink.



The Super Hot Heatwave brand is 15% OC, guaranteed to leave your attacker on the ground, giving you plenty of time for an escape to safety.



  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC

  • 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray = up to 6, 1 Second Bursts

  • 8 - 10 Ft. Range

  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.


The Wild Kat Keychain is not a toy, but is in fact a very serious defense weapon.


It is made of an ultra-tough plastic material that is very hard to break. Makes a great gift for any woman. Hook to your keychain and you will always have the protection you need. Wild Kat will provide a painful and stunning blow when you nail an attacker giving you a solid window of time to escape.


Streetwise S.M.A.C.K. (Stun My Attacker Compact Keychain) Stun Gun.


This amazing stun device was about half the size of stun guns on the market at that time and was light enough to be carried on a key chain. Well technology has improved a lot in the last 5 years, and now we are happy to introduce the Mini S.M.A.C.K. 20,000,000 which is about half the size of the original model. It is similar in size to a small pack of gum (measures a mere 3.25 in. x .75 in. x .50 in.) making it the smallest keychain stun gun in the world!

Description

Details

The 3 Part Key Chain Defender Pack is perfect for those who want that EXTRA protection Close at Hand.

Included in the Pack is:

  • 1 x Heatwave Pepper Spray, 0.5oz in Pink Leather Holster.
  • 1 x Wild KAT Self defence Key-chain Pink.
  • 1 x 20,000,000 Volt, Mini Smack Stun Gun in Metalic Pink.

The Super Hot Heatwave brand is 15% OC, guaranteed to leave your attacker on the ground, giving you plenty of time for an escape to safety.

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
  • 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray = up to 6, 1 Second Bursts
  • 8 - 10 Ft. Range
  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

The Wild Kat Keychain is not a toy, but is in fact a very serious defense weapon.

It is made of an ultra-tough plastic material that is very hard to break. Makes a great gift for any woman. Hook to your keychain and you will always have the protection you need. Wild Kat will provide a painful and stunning blow when you nail an attacker giving you a solid window of time to escape.

Streetwise S.M.A.C.K. (Stun My Attacker Compact Keychain) Stun Gun.

This amazing stun device was about half the size of stun guns on the market at that time and was light enough to be carried on a key chain. Well technology has improved a lot in the last 5 years, and now we are happy to introduce the Mini S.M.A.C.K. 20,000,000 which is about half the size of the original model. It is similar in size to a small pack of gum (measures a mere 3.25 in. x .75 in. x .50 in.) making it the smallest keychain stun gun in the world!

Additional

Additional Information

Color Pink
Brand No
Spray Pattern No
Ounces No
Length No
Action Trigger No
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review