Pepper Spray

SALE
The HEATWAVE Pink and Purple 4 Pack Pepper Spray Pack

The HEATWAVE Pink and Purple 4 Pack Pepper Spray Pack

Be the first to review this product

$11.99

$19.99

SKU: HW05M-PNKPRPL4PK

In stock

The Heatwave Pink and Purple 4 Pack Pepper sprays comes with 4 new colors.



  • Hot Pink

  • Pink

  • Purple

  • Lavender


Heatwave 1/2 oz Pepper Spray in a Hard molded plastic with keyring. Makes carrying your defense spray easy and convenient. Spray is a stream pattern that is highly effective in stopping an attacker. 1/2  ounce of the hottest spray you can get, combined with the easy to carry and use hardshell puts defense in your corner.



  • Made in the USA

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC

  • Hardshell Molded

  • Twist Lock Safety


Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Description

Details

The Heatwave Pink and Purple 4 Pack Pepper sprays comes with 4 new colors.

  • Hot Pink
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Lavender

Heatwave 1/2 oz Pepper Spray in a Hard molded plastic with keyring. Makes carrying your defense spray easy and convenient. Spray is a stream pattern that is highly effective in stopping an attacker. 1/2  ounce of the hottest spray you can get, combined with the easy to carry and use hardshell puts defense in your corner.

  • Made in the USA
  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
  • Hardshell Molded
  • Twist Lock Safety

Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional

Additional Information

Color Pink
Brand Heatwave
Spray Pattern Stream Pattern
Ounces .5
Length No
Action Trigger No
Device Support No

Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review